VLO Conference 2013
Today’s business environment is recognized as dynamic and volatile. Do you recognize these trends?
- Customers are ever more demanding and demand is ever more volatile;
- By increasingly focusing on their core business, the organization’s reliance on supply chain partners is ever increased;
- Extended (global) supply chains are prone to increasing risks; and managing such risks becomes increasingly important;
- Whenever there are risks, there are opportunities; to stay competitive organizations (and supply chains) must be able to quickly grab such opportunities.
- How successful is your organization in Supply Chain Risk Management?
- Does your organization excel in turning supply chain risks into supply chain opportunities?
If you feel there is something to improve, we have just the conference for you!
Prof. Arjan van Weele
Arjan van Weele holds the NEVIChair of Purchasing and Supply Management (0,5fte), at Eindhoven University of Technology, Faculty of Technology Management.
Hans Dijkhuis is managing director and co-founder of Value Sourcing BV and Senior Manager Quality Process Improvement at ASML.
Assistant Professor, TU/e, OPAC Group.
Sr. Business Consultant at EyeOn.
Hans van der Drift
Jack van Lieshout
Senior director Global SCM, Philips Lighting Electronics.
Hugo van Daal
Piet van der Plas
Senior manager, PwC Advisory, Amsterdam
Associate Director, Supply Chain Expertise Center, Dow Chemical Belfast
Dow connects chemistry and innovation with the principles of sustainability to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, renewable energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity.
The Dinalog institute was established at the end of 2009, with a single unequivocal goal in mind: to ensure that the Netherlands was the European market leader in the control of the transnational flows of goods by 2020, with an increase in the BNP of 7 billion in control.
Sponsor details are coming soon. Please check out our website again in the next few days.